The holidays are coming and we are giving away books!
Want to know how to win? The official rules are listed below, but read on for the highlights.
If you have signed up for my newsletter you are already entered to win. If you are not signed up for the newsletter, you can sign up right on the front page of my site.Â The newsletter comes out no more than once a month, and contains information about upcoming releases, personal notes from me, and sometimes recommendations about other things. Â Or even unexpected treatsÂ (for example, someone already on the list could win a book!). Â Riley, who won last round, wroteÂ me a note and said, “Edge of Dark is one of the best books I have read this year.” There is a link to his review of the book in the December newsletter.
The contest ends on December 14th.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (BECAUSE THEY ARE REQUIRED)
This is a sweepstakes â€” thatâ€™s what they call it anyway, upon some research.
- There will be two winners selected.
- The easiest way to enter sis to be a subscriber to my newsletter. To subscribe, go here: http://www.brenda-cooper.com/. Â You can also send me an email via the “contact” form and I’ll enter you in the drawing.
- The prize is a physical copy of one of my books:Â POST, Edge of Dark, Spear of Light, or Cracking the Sky, which Iâ€™ll mail to you at my cost (anywhere in the US). If a winner already hasÂ all of the books listed, Iâ€™ll offer a different book from my inventory if they want that instead.
- Prizes will be picked by random drawing. All prizes will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified by email. Â They must respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The contest is openÂ to anyone over the age of 18 who lives in the United States.
- The contestÂ opens December 1st, 2016 and closes at midnight on December 14th, 2016 (Pacific time).
- No purchase necessary.
- Iâ€™ll publish a list of winners on this blog.
- Winners may be asked to provide a photo of themselves (hey, maybe with the book!) for the blog and to sign a release allowing me to use it here on the blog.